July 5, 2013

Start of file

After such a long consideration, I decided to start (b)logging on the cloud. My primary objective is to develop expressiveness in my writing, contrary to that introvert in me.
I'll be writing about things I deem interesting, including (but not limited to):
  • general physics (well, that follows from my college major)
  • condensed matter physics (some stuff from my current research)
  • high performance computing (as in Fortran 95, LAPACK, OpenMP, and so on)
  • linux (I prefer Ubuntu)
  • LaTeX (the typesetting system, not rubber)
  • campus life, or any remains of it
  • life in Jakarta, Depok, or anywhere in between
  • Indonesian culture
  • religious tolerance
  • Christianity (no religious debate, please)
  • and finally, my personal rants (*peace)
Since I'm just starting, please don't expect me to (b)log often. I'll try my best to start doing this, maybe once a month, then once every two weeks, and later every week when I already feel comfortable about this. Nonetheless, of course everything depends on how much free time I have...

Note: I'll be writing in English, simply because I want to practice my English writing skills, but I'll respond in Bahasa Indonesia too...

No comments:

Post a Comment